Monday 26 March 2012

Show Time!

The weekend just gone played host to one of the biggest crafting events of the calendar, it was the Hobbycrafts, Sewing for Pleasure and Fashion, Embroidery & Stitch fair at the NEC Birmingham, so 3 fairs over 2 halls - heaven for crafters alike! 

Whilst there i was able to collect numerous ideas and spend plenty of money to add to my craft collection. One of the main things that happened, was that i learned another new craft - Zentagle, or what i like to call "posh doodling", as well as buying things for that i got some fabulous new fabrics, decoupage and papers, decopatch items for future presents and a range of wool! 


Decopatch Items - the Baby is for my Auntie, she is expecting her second baby, its a boy (i think this can be guessed by the papers) I am also doing some buying for her 1 year old son and finally a small tea tray for my Great Grandmas birthday. 


At the back there is the kit to start my Zentagle-ing, and some wonderful union jack paper, and white linen card. There are also some die-cut toppers, ready for some feature cards at christmas and throughout the year, they are most likely to end up on my shop once they are done. 


Some new ribbons, and some christmas fabric (i know its early but i will be starting to make the christmas items for my shop soon) along wit some red, white and blue bobble trim for the Jubilee and finally a large button for my former Boss, as she loves buttons


Some lovely new sirdar baby bamboo, although i worked in a wool shop, we don't stock sirdar and this was only £1.69 a ball, so it will become a lovely crochet babies blanket. 


Some one of wool that i found, called rustic - its a lovely slate blue, i am going to make myself a scarf from it!


A wendy wool i found, these will become crochet scarves for the shop


Bobble wool, also crochet scarves for my shop. 


Finally, my favourite buys! These are some wonderful fabrics that i got and i have fallen in love with the stamp one, by Prestigious Textiles! 

Happy Crafting, 

Joe 

No comments:

Post a Comment